This is not MY SECRET, Its YOURS -A view on Lizzie Velasquez's talk by Nayantara B Terese

From my early childhood I have been facing a lot of difficulties in my studies. And along with that my inferiority complex was growing gradually. At some point in mylife  I need relief from these problems. So I started reading motivational stories, watching videos on YouTube and so on.But most of them were worth less. I was trying to pretend to be somebody else.

During my +2course I was so desperate. I needed to find some fresh air in my life. Unexpectedly I went through Lizzie Velasquez's video, which struck me a lot. Even when I watched several ones, it made me take a step back from my ideologies. After that my journey was at a fast pace, which I can't control my positiveness. And during that time I became  house captain;fortunately the wind was on our side. We became Champions in both arts and sports. And I could achieve most of my dreams during those days.

So to be honest dear friends, on those days I found out my fears and weaknesses and then I found myself too. Then I started loving myself. Oscar Wilde once said,'BE YOURSELF, EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN '. So friends it is not important how we look. It is okay, what we are. The only thing is to follow our inner moonlight ;don't hide the madness. And shine in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MIRROR - By Fathima Heena Hasmi

Little Things - By Liya Bobby

A Life in the Sunshine by Nandanalakshmi M