THE BIG TICKET - an article on imaginary island by Nayantara B

When I woke up I could only see a cyborg sitting beside me. She gave me a pill and then I was able to recall my memory.

I was a part of an excavation team, searching for the flight BSAA which is disappeared in the Devil's triangle a.k.a.  Bermuda triangle in North Atlantic Ocean. During the search I could feel an energy. Suddenly it drag me into that. And now I'm here. 

I asked her where am I? She said that this is Tony Stark's Tomorrowland. I become very interested when I hear the name Stark. Then she explained that this land was created by Tony Stark and now it is lead by Peter Parker. And she introduced her self as Ros Day. 

Ros invited me to join her. Stark's Tomorrowland was really a wonderland. I could see so many other cyborgs like her. At first we went to a beach. There were people who play with jetpacks and above the sea there were three zero gravity swimming pools. It seems like it was hanging in the air. After that she lead me to the labs. On the way to the lab I found that these cities were well connected with serpentine hover train networks. There vere machines and buildings that can fold or unfold and even split. Finally we reached at the lab. And that was a place which is overwhelmed with so many super inventions such as laser guns, plasma bombs and so many other stuffs.

Then she told me that we are heading to Peter's office and she added that this is a big ticket to become a part of world's first Tomorrowland. Suddenly Peter called my name and welcomed. Then he asked are you in and the answer was a big yes from me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MIRROR - By Fathima Heena Hasmi

Little Things - By Liya Bobby

A Life in the Sunshine by Nandanalakshmi M