Raichal C: A new Decision that can Make a Change

 

Today, Sabu achan gave an assignment for all of us. Everyone has to write something in blog and post. I thought a subject to write about. But, I am not getting ideas. And I thought why it is so? It is perhaps the lack of general reading. And I am not having the experience of such writing. I do have the fear about my language. So, I decided to make a change of the habit. I will read whatever I get and will write whenever I get a chance. I think it will help to get rid of my fear and it will help me to improve my imagination. Here I begin my journey into the world of reading. Hope this decision will make a difference. 



Comments

  1. Today is the best day into the rest of your life. Better late than never...all the best Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you come out as a voracious reader :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MIRROR - By Fathima Heena Hasmi

Little Things - By Liya Bobby

A Life in the Sunshine by Nandanalakshmi M